Saturday 13 April 2019

My Role

My role in this production was the camera. I set up the camera how I wanted it too look in the frame. As I was the actress it was very easy to find the perfect shot and I could move around the camera in the way that I wanted. As Richard was editor it was very easy to work with him as well with continuity as I knew exactly how I acted in the take before and I did not move the camera to get the smoothest out come in the final product. In the evaluation I did question 2 as well as equally sharing the first question. I hugely enjoyed making this film and after all my research into the opening of a short thriller film I am over the moon with the final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation - Question 4

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?  We integrated technologies such as software such...