Tuesday 24 October 2017

Introduction Post

Welcome to my AS Media Blog!

I will be documenting my work so people can watch my progress and development into Media Studies.

My name is Kate Pignatelli. I live in Hammersmith near Kensington Olympia Station. I am currently studying my A-levels at Collingham College. My subjects are Geography, Art, Psychology and Media. I have always been a big fan of the arts world from anything to painting to theatre. I've enjoyed learning about Media especially as I've never had the opportunity to study this subject elsewhere.

I've always wanted to do Media as it is something that seems so interesting. I enjoy seeing the work that goes on behind a film or a poster. The thought process of each camera angle, the lighting and the way it was made is fascinating to me. I am already excited for the work to come as I will start getting more involved such as making an opening to a film!

I hope you enjoy following my work on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation - Question 4

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?  We integrated technologies such as software such...